Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Chickens Don't Have Hands And Dingers (Fingers)!"

I really haven't posted any funny stories recently because by the time I get to the computer, I've forgotten them all. So here's a few that I took pictures of.

Lydia: Mommy, there's been a (fingers held up symbolizing little and in a high pitched voice) little accident.
Crystal (thinking the worst possible scenario. Emmy has already broken the coffee table by shattering the glass inspiring us to get a new one) What happened Lydia?
Lydia: Follow me.
Okay, it could be a lost worse, it's just goldfish on the bathroom floor, what they were doing there, I don't know. And don't worry...all goldfish were thrown in the trash after this event.



Yesterday I told Emmy she needed to eat the rest of her sandwich if she wanted a piece of candy. She did, or so I thought. The whole time she was throwing it under the table. The little stink, she won that time, but never again!




This morning Lydia was looking at my rooster place mats...
Lydia: Look at the big chicken.
Crystal: I see, that's a daddy chicken, it's called a rooster.
Lydia: What's a baby chicken called?
Crystal: A chick, and a mommy chicken is called a hen.
Lydia: Mommy, chickens don't have hands and dingers (fingers)!
Yes, her accent is so country, that she equates hens with hands. I couldn't convince her otherwise.



Rhett's five months old today!






No comments: