Monday, March 16, 2009

"Mommy, I'm Not A Guppy!"

This week we went to the park during the beautiful weather we had. The girls are so stir crazy from all the cold weather and it was so good to get out. Of course, now it's cold and rainy, and we're back to cabin fever. The girls however, have been entertaining us with their personalities and Jim always tells me that I need to put their little quotes on my blog, so this is Lydia's quote of the day:

"Mommy, I'm not a guppy!" Little Mermaid?



Recently we went to a store in the mall, and since Emmy has never met a stranger, she told the sales associate the usual name and age stuff "Hi my name is Emmy, I'm four, and this is my little sister Lydia, she's 2" Then she went onto say this: "My dad is the Master of the Smyrna ARP church!" Hmmm...Master, Pastor.....



At another park, the girls were introducing themselves to other kids.
Emmy: "Hi, my name is Emmy and I'm 4."
Lydia: "Hi, my name is Me and I'm 2."



The day after we went to the park, Emmy woke up the next morning, of course it was cold and wet, and told Jim: "Daddy, I just checked the weather for today and it is going to be a perfect day for going to the park, a mixture of hot air and cold air." Wishful thinking on her part!



Well, can't say I have a quote for Rhett, unless you include crying. We've had a great second week with him. This week he:
Relaxed in the rocking chair.



Relaxed on a pillow.



Relaxed while he looked in the mirror.



Relaxed after a hard day!


1 comment:

The Westmorelands said...

i actually checked this when you first posted it, but failed to comment on how hilarious it is!! that emmy comes up with some great things to say. i am pretty sure she gets her sense of humor from her mother! thanks for posting some updated pictures. baby rhett is precious. love you!!