Sunday, March 8, 2009

There's One, And There's More Than One.

Have you ever heard that saying before? It's about kids of course, and I have to say, I agree. The transition from Emmy, to Emmy and Lydia, was really heard learning how to juggle more than one. But I guess once you get used to the chaos, there's no problem with throwing one more into the mix. The first week has gone really well with Rhett, he's been a great baby. And of course, we can't imagine our lives without him now.

Here he is with Emmy relaxing on the couch. Notice his pretty hue, he's still jaundiced.



Speaking of Emmy, here is a picture she drew of me.



She then went on to draw a picture of our family. You may notice the circles in the middle of the two biggest people, that would be a picture of my big stomach. She then went onto draw a circle in for Jim's stomach too, he didn't take that too well.



Relaxing on Dad


Relaxing in the swing.


Relaxing in the bassinet. He does a lot of relaxing.



Well, I had a whole load of pictures to put on here, but those will have to wait since my country internet doesn't want to post anymore pictures! Ugggggg

1 comment:

Wynne Family said...

Rhett is so precious!! And Emmy is quite the artist -- you must be thrilled with how she captured you:). So glad all is well with your newest bundle!!