Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Satan Lives At The Preachers House!"

Hahaha! I wish I could see the look on your faces! Believe it or not, this was something I was told this week. Thankfully, it was not pertaining to my children! Although, sometimes, I would beg to differ. This week we had to take the cats to the vet, and we are so happy to have one of the members be our vet. Although she is wonderful, one of our cats does not fancy seeing her. The cat actually screams the whole time. To make a long story short, it took many employees and our vet to give the cat shots which is when this comment was made by one of the employees. I would wager that this comment will follow me to church tomorrow.

On a more positive note, here are some pictures of my "angels".

One of Lydia's favorite things to do in the house is sit on pillows, don't ask me why.


Emmy of course, can't stand Lydia getting attention,
so wanted to take a picture of us afterward.


It was a race to the park....



Emmy won.



Pictures from the park.






A side note about Lydia... She loves to eat! She's almost like our dog
in that anything not eaten, Lydia will gladly eat it.
When Lydia is ready to eat, you better have something prepared,
or there will be screaming until she is fed. Anyway, here she is eating a cracker.



And finally, we made banana pudding for church tomorrow, and the girls enjoyed licking the bowl. You will see Lydia get frustrated with Emmy, for the above noted reason.


















2 comments:

The Westmorelands said...

i promise i won't leave a comment on every post, but i just had to say that i love your video! how fun (and weird!) to see emmy talking! ...oh, and we'll have to get together on signing those marriage agreement papers soon. maybe we'll have another boy and can just do a double-agreement. love and miss you!!!

Kristen said...

Good to see you on the blog world! I can not believe how grown up your girls are!! Hope all is well.

Kristen Purdy