Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy First Birthday Lydia!

Today Lydia turned one! It has been a wonderful year with her and we are so excited to see what this next year holds. Here are a few pictures we took today:

Lydia and Emmy are sitting in Lydia's big present. Lots of balls
mean lots of fun (especially for mommy to pick up!).


Lydia loves Emmy's ABC frig toy, so we got her one with animals.


This was a video, but I decided not to torture everyone with our singing.


Lydia mischievously eating cake.


Emmy.


And this is something I have decided I'm going to patent. It tires out the child who has too much energy while simultaneously entertaining both children. I wish I had taken the video when Emmy was going really fast and whipping Lydia around the corners. Unfortunately, by the time I got back, she was tired.


No comments: