Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mr. Mischievous!

Jim's mom has always told us that Jim didn't deserve the kids we have (Emmy and Lydia), for he was well known for his antics as a child. Well, though I don't think Rhett is to the level of Jim yet, he is close enough for me! I feel like he is a Tasmanian devil on a cartoon. He blows into a room and disaster follows where ever he goes!



Oh how Rhett loves to climb...EVERYTHING!







Emmy can't even get her homework done for Rhett climbing on her.




Markers....I hate markers! My kids love to body paint themselves by way of markers. Well, of course the girls left some markers unattended for a certain little brother to find. I was so glad to find out that he was a little artist. Look at his work on the table, and don't worry, he didn't miss himself.




Here he is modeling a bathrobe.




But how can you get mad at a face like this?


1 comment:

The Westmorelands said...

oh crystal, he is soooooo cute! i could just eat him up! and, i can tell from the pictures that he is definitely thinking about what he can get into next. boys, boys, boys... i love the picture of him climbing on emmy. miss you, friend! :)